Our exclusive Web portal was designed as a valuable information hub especially for legislators and government leaders just like you. When you need access to pertinent legislative issues, associated research documents, historical references and more, this resource will provide critical tools to assist you in making proactive decisions that help secure and defend our religious liberties. Access links to legal/regulatory precedence and the rule of law, supportive talking points, opposition talking points, the states that have successfully enacted legislation, contacts for sponsoring legislators, historical references and additional links to likeminded organizations.
First Time Users:
- STEP 1 – Fill out required fields to request your login access.
- STEP 2 – Once approved by the CPC Foundation, you will receive a confirmation email with your login and password.
- STEP 3 – Return to the Login page and provide your credentials.
- STEP 4 – Once logged in, you will see the list of topics to and have access to resources.
- Enter your Username and Password to login and gain access to resources.