URGENT! Answer the Call to Stand in the Gap for our Elected Officials!
The Count-Down to the end of the Washington Legislative Session is on! March 8, 2018 marks the last day of Regular Session . With many key religious liberty bills being introduced, we need divine intervention and spiritual breakthrough in legislation and in the hearts of our lawmakers.
Join us in extending a Prayer Shield over our Washington Legislature by committing to pray for our lawmakers daily until the session is over.
Will you be Watchmen on the Wall with us?
Objective: To mobilize Washington to unite in fighting the battle for religious liberty and good government in the spiritual realm through prayer, asking God to move your representatives to seek wisdom, exercise discernment, to have the courage to do what is right regardless of the political pressure to conform, protection for the lawmakers, their families, and staff members, for transformed hearts to honor God rather than man.
Time Frame: Beginning today until the completion of this session.
How to get started:
- Complete the Sign Up by clicking below. You can find the names and district numbers for your representatives by clicking on ‘Find Your District.’
- Commit to praying for them, their families, and the members of the Washington Legislative Prayer Caucus.
The Game Plan:
- Pray daily for your lawmakers, their families, and staff. God will give you wisdom on how to pray specifically for needs only the Holy Spirit can reveal.
- Consider sending notes of encouragement. Simply include 3×5 cards with Scripture promises or the verses you are praying over them.
- Check our Washington Prayer Caucus Facebook for encouragement and updates.
- Invite your praying friends across Washington to join us by passing this challenge on to them.
The time is short. Those placed in authority over us need supernatural wisdom, courage, protection, spiritual transformation, and commitment to do what is right as God declares it.… so we PRAY, petitioning the Sovereign of the Universe, our Great God and King, who is worthy of our confidence and who delights to answer the prayers of His children. (I John 5:13-15)
Click on the Shield below to learn more