Freedom of Religious Expression in Public Schools
- Oklahoma HB No. 2422
- See: openstates.org/ok/bills/2013-2014/HB2422/
- See: webserver1.lsb.state.ok.us/cf_pdf/201314%20ENGR/hB/HB2422%20ENGR.PDF
- See: legiscan.com/OK/bill/HB2422/2014
- Mirrors Texas HB No. 3678 and is known as the Religious Viewpoints Antidiscrimination Act (RVAA)
- Primary Authors: John Bennett (R) and Nathan Dahm (R)
- Brief Summary: See A.1.e.
- Other states currently considering Religious Viewpoints Antidiscrimination Act (RVAA) legislation: West Virginia, Missouri, Alabama and Georgia.
Back to List of Legislative Issues