The National Strategic Center utilizes a large network of leaders and strategists to help build and sustain a Culture of Strategy among the Faith community.
- Providing the teaching, training, and usage of the best Strategic Principles for leaders on multiple levels and across multiple domains.
- Fostering strategic dialogues across all spheres of culture.
- Collecting the strategic ideas and refining them into Strategies that can be distributed through a network which empowers groups and individuals to take action.
- Giving voice to the values behind the strategies.
- Creating a true flow of strategic ideas between the grassroots and our nation’s best strategists.